We are looking for talented artists to license and publish.
Creativity fuels our company.
We value each and every artist that is part of the Wild Apple family and look forward to growing that family every year with the introduction of new artists into this exciting and fast-paced industry. Find out more about becoming a published and licensed artist with Wild Apple.
We are looking for:
- Painters with diverse portfolios (e.g. landscape, abstract, floral, figurative)
- Photographers with unique perspectives, styles or subjects
- Contemporary illustrative artists whose work includes typography, icons. script, figurative
- Artists who can create collections that tell a story: 4 to 6 pieces of artwork and 6 or more coordinated patterns that go with it
What to include in your submission form below
- Links to your website, Instagram page and/or Facebook page. Please make sure the pages you send to us are public so that we have full access to your work.
- In addition, please attach up to 6 jpegs that represent your work (5×7 at 72 dpi, or under 1 MB each, please)
We love viewing artwork, but it is only fair to let you know that we take a very small percentage of the very large number of artists who approach us. If you do not hear from us in 30 days it means that we are unfortunately not able to use your work. Please don’t phone! We’re sorry but we can’t respond to inquiries via phone or provide individual feedback due to the high volume of submissions received each week. Please note: during the COVID crisis our response time is likely to be longer than usual. Thanks for your patience and understanding!