We are looking for talented artists to license and publish.
Creativity fuels our company. We value each and every artist that is part of the Wild Apple family and look forward to growing that family every year with the introduction of new artists into this exciting and fast-paced industry.
We accept art submissions on an ongoing basis.
Receiving artist submissions is one of the best parts of our jobs. Please read all the information on this webpage before submitting your art.
Who are we looking for?
- Painters with diverse portfolios (e.g. landscape, abstract, floral, figurative)
- Photographers with unique perspectives, styles or subjects
- Contemporary illustrative artists whose work includes typography, icons. script, figurative
- Artists who can create collections that tell a story: 4 to 6 pieces of artwork and 6 or more coordinated patterns that go with it
What to include in your submission form below
- Links to your website, instagram page and/or Facebook page. Please make sure the pages you send to us are public so that we have full access to your work.
- In addition, please attach up to 6 jpegs that represent your work (5×7 at 72 dpi, or under 1 MB each, please)
We love viewing artwork, but it is only fair to let you know that we take a very small percentage of the very large number of artists who approach us. If you do not hear from us in 30 days it means that we are unfortunately not able to use your work. Please don’t phone! We’re sorry but we can’t respond to inquiries via phone or provide individual feedback due to the high volume of submissions received each week.