Landscapes are the perfect way to bridge the barrier between the outside and our interior worlds.
Landscapes, seascapes, forests … art featuring nature’s most beautiful scenes are always a top seller and a favorite with customers and designers around the world. This season, we’re seeing dreamy landscapes surge in popularity, becoming softer, dreamier and more ethereal. Colors like greens, golds and grays are muted. Pastels are softened and transparent.
Compositions are filled with soft, airy light. From fine art to photography collections, each piece creates a magical window into places real and imagined.
Decorating with landscape art
Small framed prints and canvas pieces look amazing nestled on shelves, mantles and in hallways. We’re loving the look of oversize landscape art used as wall murals, or on canvas and framed for a feature wall. Landscapes are also perfect on walls without windows to create openness and the illusion of a view to the outside.
Shop dreamy landscapes with our partners
Featured image: Grand Canal by Keri Bevan
- Sunlight Through The Woods by Laura Marshall – Available on Wayfair
- Resolutions by Julia Purinton. Check it out on Art.com
- Lakefront II by Avery Tillmon. Available at Amanti Art
- Path Through the Field – Green by Avery Tillmon on Fulcrumgallery.com
- Spring Midst by Julia Purinton. Find it on Icanvas
Looking for wholesale? Shop our online catalogue